Friday, July 20, 2012

Spokane Trip

We spent a weekend with the Gordon family in Spokane recently.  They have a boat and they took us out to Clear Lake for the day.  It was so fun and the water was really warm for swimming.  Evan refused to get in the lake despite how hot he was.  He would sit on the back and put his feet in, but his little cheeks were red all day from the heat.  When we drove the boat fast Miles would start crying immediately, after a short time Evan would start to cry too.  Uggghh.  Hopefully when they are older they will enjoy boating because we love it!  As usual, I didn't have my camera ready to take pictures. 

Saturday night Beki and I went to this awesome french place for dessert and drinks.  It is owned by a relative from one of our favorite places in Leavenworth, South.  I was in love with the place the moment I walked inside.  It is so cute and the smelled amazing.  I thought of Elisa and Brian right away.  This place was totally their style.  I was a little disappointed that we had already eaten dinner because the menu looked so good.  Although the inside of the place was amazing, we decided to sit outside and enjoy the heat from the 100 degree day.  I did take out my camera for a minute at the restaurant...




No comments:

Post a Comment