Thursday, October 4, 2012
tech-ache
First my blog runs out of memory. Then my external hard drive stops working and traps all of our memories. I am so bummed. Keri's boyfriend, Adam, is making a last ditch effort to recover the hard drive, but it is looking doubtful. The hard drive is practically brand new and I had just finished transferring all of our photos and videos to the new drive. I love all of our photos and videos of our boys and past vacations, like our trip to Boston. I guess I need a back-up for my back-up. I still have my old hard drive but it is broken and it will take hours of me holding two little pins together to transfer the data and so much of our stuff will be lost forever that was on the new drive. At least I know for sure that Maddeck, Evan, and Miles baby photos are on the broken drive and some of my favorites are on the old blog and facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment