Maddeck lost his second tooth. His mouth had been hurting so I took a look and discovered that his adult tooth had completely broke through behind his baby tooth, ouch!! It was looking pretty painful and his gums were blue in places. I knew the tooth needed to come out very soon. We wiggled it for a day to loosen it up. The following night Maddeck said he was ready for me to pull it. I wrapped a piece of toilet paper around it for better grip and pulled hard and out it came. It left a substantial hole in his gums, as the tooth still had half of the root because his adult tooth had not pushed the baby tooth out. Maddeck was brave and didn't cry. I pulled it out right before bed so we allowed him to stay up later than his brothers and wait for the bleeding to stop. He was excited to stay up late and finally have that little tooth out. He took his tooth to school for show and tell today.
Ouch!!! He's so brave!
ReplyDelete